Oxford’s premiere plumbing and heating company, Keep Warm Heating solutions, was founded by Richard Bailey, former owner of Richard Bailey Gas Services. The fourth generation in a family of gas specialists, Richard spent 15 years working as an engineer for British Gas before creating his own company.
His efficiency, his polite and friendly nature, and his extremely high standards of professionalism very quickly earned him an excellent reputation in plumbing and heating services. He soon built up a customer base of 2500 loyal clients through word of mouth recommendations.
What to expect from Keep Warm Heating
- When you phone to book work in, you will be greeted in a kind and friendly manner by our office staff.
- You will have an appointment booked at a time and date that is convenient for you.
- Your Keep Warm Heating engineer will show up on time on the day of your appointment. If he thinks he might be late, he will phone to let you know.
- Your Keep Warm Heating engineer will be friendly and polite, and will work to high standards.
- Once he has finished the work, your Keep Warm Heating engineer will fill out a form in front of you. This will state the date the work was carried out, the time it took to do the work, and a description of the work that was done.
- If you agree with the details written on the form, your Keep Warm Heating engineer will ask you to sign it.
- Shortly after your appointment, you will receive an invoice from Keep Warm Heating which will match the details of the form you signed.
- Payment will be due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
- If you would prefer to pay your Keep Warm Heating engineer on the day of the appointment, you can.