The skilled engineers at Keep Warm Heating are trained to install and service the Glow-Worm boiler range. Our trusted engineers will always look for the most affordable solution to your problem.
Glow-worm’s range of Combi Boilers provide central heating and hot water without the need for a separate tank to store water; you can easily tuck them away under the stairs or in kitchen cabinets. Combi boilers are the most popular types of boilers in the UK, now found in around 70% of homes.
The Ultracom2 cxi combi boilers are built with tried and tested components providing proven reliability and exceptional efficiency. With a choice of plug in analogue, digital or external central heating and hot water controls, it offers complete flexibility to give you effortless comfort in your home.
Take advantage of these benefits
- High Efficiency with a NOx Class 5 rating
- Ultra quiet operation
- 5 second hot water delivery
- Stainless steel heat exchanger ensures great performance and exceptional reliability
- LPG compatible without separate conversion kit
Flexicom is Glow-worm’s smallest High Efficiency combi boiler that is small enough to fit in a kitchen cupboard. The direct flue that is on the Flexicom makes it ideal for boiler replacements for small to medium sized homes from apartments to 3 bed semi-detached properties.
- Compact design fits into cupboards
- Ideal for small houses
- 5 second hot water response
The Ultimate c combi boiler range is available in a choice of 30kW and 35kW models and features high DHW flow rates, flexible flue options and a stainless steel heat exchanger for proven reliability and performance.
- High efficiency combi boiler
- Stainless steel heat exchanger for proven and reliable performance
- LPG compatible; without the need for a separate conversion kit
- LCD display to provide straightforward installer and homeowner interface
- Compatible with Glow-worm’s full range of intelligent controls and flue components